My name is Megan Groenenboom. I live in the County of Lethbridge, and I'm married to my high school sweetheart and we have two energetic boys. I went to school to become a Unit Clerk, which I did for a couple of years before my boys came along. I decided to stay home full time to raise them and help my husband on the farm. I have been a member of the Professional Photographers of Canada since 2015 and received my accreditation in Child and Infant Portrait, May 2018.
Other interesting facts about me:
- I was a lifeguard as a teenager and worked at the Picture Butte Outdoor pool for a few summers!
- I dislike winter and wish I could spend it in California every year (I love all things, Disney!)
- I have a love-hate relationship with spin class!
- My favorite movie quote of all time, "The Joys in the Ride"
- I lost my dad when I was 18 and this is one of the reasons why I cherish photos so much! I honestly don't think you could ever have enough of them.
- I have been blessed with the most amazing family and extended family. What more can you really ask for in this life?
You can find me on Facebook and Instagram
Photo credit: Stacey Rae Images