CHOOSING THE PERFECT VENUE
So you’re planning your wedding and before you can do anything else, you have to choose one of the many wedding venues we have here!
It’s a pretty daunting task considering there are so many options available to us in Southern Alberta.
Don’t worry; I gotchu. I have photographed or attended weddings within Lethbridge and the surrounding area and am happy to walk you through everything!
I’ve compiled this list of wedding venues in Lethbridge in a way that is easy to navigate and succinct.
Wedding, EngagementMegan Kelsey Photography does timeless and beautiful wedding photography
STARTING YOUR MAUI WEDDING VENUE SEARCH
Not sure where to begin searching for the perfect wedding venue in the Lethbridge area?
Here are some of the best places to have your Lethbridge wedding
But by no means are all my favorite venues listed above as we have lots of venues in and around Lethbridge! We have so many cool spaces here. From the mountains to the prairies, Southern Alberta has a little something for everyone.
If you’re still stuck trying to find the perfect Southern Alberta venue for your wedding, just reach out and I’m happy to help.
THE 15+ MOST POPULAR LETHBRIDGE WEDDING VENUES
- The Norland Historic Estate Venue
Secluded on nine acres of beautifully landscaped grounds in Lethbridge, Alberta, The Norland Historic Estate is a stunning venue for any occasion. From weddings, anniversaries, and retirement celebrations, to corporate parties and conferences, The Norland is versatile for both elegant and informal events accommodating up to 300 guests.
- Countryside Barn
The Countryside Barn is a stunning new venue located just minutes west of Lethbridge, featuring a historic Barn that has been lovingly re-built on beautiful acreage. Offering a total event space of 4500 square feet, seasonal temperature control, and gorgeous patio space – this venue is already in high demand for events such as Weddings, Private events, Christmas Parties, and Summer BBQs.
- Coyote Flats Pioneer Village Our Kleeman Hall is open to rent for any occasion, whether it’s a wedding, birthday, anniversary party, or any other event! Camping is available with hall rentals as well. For a full-price list and to rent our hall, please call us at 403-732-5451.
- Castle Mountain Resort Whether you lean towards the elaborate or prefer a more intimate gathering, Castle Mountain Resort is the perfect venue for a memorable wedding in the mountains. Tucked away in the Canadian Rockies, at the literal end of the highway, there’s a sense of seclusion and exclusivity you’ll get at Castle that just isn’t possible in Banff or Canmore.
- Nikka Yuko Japanese Garden Our flexible Wedding Ceremony Packages provide multiple options to make your ceremony a unique experience you and your guest will cherish forever. As you and your guests enter the Garden, you will feel your shoulders drop as the soothing sounds of the waterfall hit your ears and the beautiful aromas of nature tickle your noses. After your ceremony, your guests will be treated to a guided tour by one of our hosts or hostesses who will share the many unique features of the Nikka Yuko Japanese Garden as the Bridal Party takes wedding photos.
- Waterton Lakes National Park
Waterton Lakes National Park is the picture of romance. With the majestic Rocky Mountains, sparkling glacial lakes and so much natural beauty it simply takes your breath away. There is a no more beautiful place in the world to celebrate the beginning of your marriage.
- Coast Lethbridge Hotel + Conference Centre
Coast Lethbridge Hotel is conveniently located in Lethbridge, Alberta, and offers an elegant setting for holding stylish weddings and other special events. Boasting the largest ballroom in southern Alberta, Coast Lethbridge Hotel can host small intimate functions and grand weddings. From spectacular spaces to personalized services and luxurious accommodations, this hotel features everything couples are looking for in a perfect wedding destination.
- Paradise Canyon Golf Resort
Paradise Canyon Golf Resort is a stunning venue located in Lethbridge, Alberta. Guests will love the stunning waterfront views and luscious green surroundings. With the choice to have your ceremony outdoors and both indoor reception areas overlooking the coulees and the Oldman River, you will be surrounded by stunning views throughout the whole day.
- Immanuel Lutheran Church
Immanuel Lutheran Church is a wedding venue in Lethbridge, Alberta, set inside a contemporary, purpose-built church building. Soft furnishings and warm colour palettes make this event space an enticing and beautiful option for wedding ceremonies and receptions.
- Southern Alberta Ethnic Association
Southern Alberta Ethnic Association is a wedding banquet hall located in Lethbridge, Alberta. This expansive, multifaceted building provides several spaces that are more than worthy of hosting special events. Offering delightful indoor event areas, this property offers a private venue that would be ideal for intimate or lavish weddings.
- Lethbridge Country Club
Located in Lethbridge, Alberta, Lethbridge Country Club is a superb venue that specializes in hosting weddings and events year-round. They offer brides and grooms an events management team who will assist them with all the information and details needed to create an extraordinary wedding celebration. Contact this venue today to check for your wedding date's availability!
- Exhibition Park Lethbridge
Whether you are planning a grand, lavish celebration or an intimate gathering with only close friends and family, the Exhibition Park Lethbridge is a perfect venue for both. Located in Lethbridge, Alberta, the venue offers the option to hold both your ceremony and reception here.
- Mortar & Brick | Arts and Events
Located in Lethbridge County, Alberta, Mortar & Brick Arts and Events is a modern art gallery/venue specializing in weddings and other elegant events.
- The Galt Museum & Archives The Galt Museum & Archives is the premier location for hosting events in Lethbridge. Whether you want to rent our impressive Viewing Gallery for your wedding or an event, or our conference or meeting rooms, we are the go-to location.
Sandman Signature Lethbridge Lodge Sandman Signature Lethbridge Lodge located at 320 Scenic Drive South, is southern Alberta’s premier lodging and conference facility. Offering 190 modern and renovated guest rooms, elegant options for your speakers and VIPs, including our original concept restaurant The Italian Table and a la carte Breakfast Menu served in our courtyard. Sandman Signature Lodge boasts over 500 parking stalls and direct access to Lethbridge's spectacular river valley.
Rocky Mountian Turf Club Let our team of Professional Event Planners take care of all your needs. We will take the stress and worry out of planning your event. Not only do we have the perfect facility for your event but we have all the necessities your event requires.
Italian Canadian Club Our main hall is the perfect venue for weddings, and other large dinner functions. The hall can accommodate 250 people, with plenty of room left for dancing. Our small hall is perfect for business meetings and luncheons. The Italian Canadian Club Catering is enthusiastic and devoted to producing bold and brilliant events that are flawlessly executed and always original.
Weddings, EngagementMegan Kelsey Photography does timeless and beautiful wedding photography.